Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My First post in my first blog.

Well i have thought about starting a blog for awhile now. Just something to voice my opinions and maybe get some feedback on my everyday thoughts.

Allow me to introduce myself,
My name is Tommy.
I'm 22 years old, soon to be 23.
I believe I'm your average guy.
I dropped out of school for lack of interest.
Went back to school a few years later and finished.
I live with my girlfriend in a small one bedroom apartment.
I don't make very much a year at all.
I could probably get some sort of help from the goverment, but i refuse to because I think I should stand on my own 2 feet.

In this blog i will be writing about whatever comes to mind that day. It might be a rant on politics or religion, anything is possible. For the most part my mind set is that we all need to stand up and let our voices be heard.  We need to learn and better ourselves as much as we can. Not just for ourselves, but for a better future for everyone. So that history doesn't keep repeating its self over and over again.

5 comments:

  1. man, I hear you, I am 19 and I am thinking of dropping out of school just to make money, but every time I work, and get my paycheck, its so fucking shitty, how the hell am I supposed to live off of 400 every two weeks, rents 1k monthly and gas is just crazy here in california, plus my super expensive car hobby! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care man. Life can get hard, just try to keep on moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you. keep up the education and get a better job if its all possible.Government jobs are so easy to get and almost impossible to lose. Plus you get great benefits. look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in seeing your future rants

    ReplyDelete
  5. My second comment on your first blog

    ReplyDelete